Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting Here and being here!

I'm here! I can't believe it. It's crazy! Well my first plane ride was smooth and very exciting I sat next to this very nice couple who assured me everything was normal. The problem came when I was in Paris when they would not let my toothpaste, lotion or gel get on the plane! The lady made me go check my bag which was 55 euros! So instead I ended up throwing the things away and getting back in line which caused me to almost miss my flight I never ran so fast in my life but I made it. That's when I met Charles from Nigeria which is so funny because my boyfriend's name I'd Charles and from Nigeria. He was nice but he wanted my number and my address which I kindly declined. My first Italian drive was crazy I thought the driver was crazy and I thought I was going to die but then I thought the people walking were going to die. It was hilarious! So I went through a short orientation was then transported to my apartment. I was the first one there so I got first pick of beds which was a very hard decision because the apartment is beautiful! My roommates finally came I have 6 of them and they are all nice. I found the 99 cents store my née best friend and I found the supermarket plus the bank. I had my first Italian meal which was pizza. Very delicious! Then I went to bed very early whIch was crazy for me. Now it's morning I'm going for my first brunch so I will talk to you all later. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home