Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 Weeks Before I Leave

I'm so excited but so nervous at the same time. This is my first time out of the country even though I have been to Canada I don't think it counts since it's on the same continent but anyway like I said excited but nervous. I wake up every morning and think in two weeks I'll be in Italy! Like seriously oh my god! I have to calm myself down every time I think about.What I can't really wait for is the food just thinking about it makes me hungry. 600 varieties of pasta that is just crazy can't wait to try them all! or at least most of them. It is amazing though that I am achieving one of my lifetime goals so early in my life I thought I would be thirty before any this ever happened to me but I am thankful for everyone who got to where I am now. Ill shall write again right before I leave because mostly  likely I will be really excited and nervous then.

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger ZuZu Petals said...

I wish you the best of luck Brandi!!! You will be missed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home